Introducing New Citroen C4 Picasso & Grand C4 Picasso
Added: 16 May 2016
Citroën C4 Picasso range enters a new era this summer, with even more dynamism, distinction and comfort on offer.
Boasting a new front end, a two-tone body and roof option and even more personalisation possibilities, travelling in New C4 Picassopromises to be a unique and pleasurable experience. New C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso now feature new intuitive technologies including a Hands-Free Tailgate, a new connectivity offering with Citroën Connect Nav and two new petrol engines: PureTech 130 S&S EAT6 in C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso and PureTech 110 S&S 6-speed manual in the five-seat version.
Since its launch in 2013, the second-generation Citroën C4 Picasso range has proved immensely successful, appealing to over 300,000 customers worldwide.
New C4 Picasso is a modern and innovative MPV designed with all of Citroën’s know-how and creativity. Its strong and expressive styling makes it distinctive, with dynamic lines and unique front and rear light signatures. The design combines a compact exterior with class-leading interior space. The cabin offers a light-filled ambience to enhance the feeling of quality and well-being.
That feeling is further underpinned by balanced on-road performance. The EMP2 platform offers a perfect blend of irreproachable road holding and classic Citroën comfort for all passengers. New C4 Picasso spearheads the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme, which is at the forefront of each new vehicle design and aims to enhance the comfort of each and every current Citroën vehicle.
The second-generation Citroën C4 Picasso already offered technologies designed for well-being. Innovations such as Vision 360, park assist and adaptive cruise control always served to create a relaxed and easy drive. 2016 New Citroën C4 Picasso builds on these innovations with:
Boasting a new front end, new standard specification 3D-effect rear lights and new 17-inch alloy wheels, both versions have flowing and modern lines to deliver personality and dynamism. A two-tone roof is available on C4 Picasso five-seat and there is a new Silver coloured roof bar option for Grand C4 Picasso, as well as three new body colours.
WELL-BEING FOR ALL
Space, modular design and superior on-road performance are further strengthened by four interior design styles and five upholstery choices, a new 3D Citroën Connect Nav system, the Hands-Free Tailgate and technologies to simplify driving and improve safety.
BODY DESIGN AND STYLING
New Citroën C4 Picasso boasts an immediately recognisable body shape, with a more unique and dynamic appearance in 2016. New C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso now feature:
• a new, more dynamic front end, which is shared by both models for the first time
• new 3D-effect rear lights
• new rear chevrons, finished in gloss black with a chrome surround
• a black two-tone roof (C4 Picasso five-seat only)
• new silver roof bars (Grand C4 Picasso only)
• new Mamba 17-inch diamond-finish alloy wheels (on the C4 Picasso five-seat only)
• a new body colour palette
• new interior design schemes
A BENCHMARK FOR COMFORT
New C4 Picasso range offers a combination of comfort and aglity, with an extensive range of onboard equipment. New Citroën C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso feature:
• unrivalled suspension comfort
• cocoon-like acoustic and vibration comfort inside the cabin
• intelligent traction control
• a practical and spacious interior
• an impressive boot volume
• a light, airy cabin
• restful and customisable ambient lighting
• numerous and ingenious storage compartments
• comfortable seats
• soft and warm materials
CITROËN ADVANCED COMFORT®
With the 2016 Citroën C4 Picasso range, Citroën has paid meticulous attention to the occupants’ physical and mental well-being, as illustrated by the spacious cabin, the comfort of the seats and the interior design schemes.
Since their launch, C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso have boasted useful everyday functionality such as keyless entry and start, hill-start assist, Xenon directional headlamps, automatic dipping headlights, tyre-pressure monitoring, the Vision 360 system, park assist and a reversing camera. For an even safer and more relaxed drive, new intelligent driving aids make their debut on the 2016 New C4 Picasso:
• Coffee Break Alert
• Speed Limit Sign Recognition and Recommendation
• Driver Attention Alert
• Active Lane Departure Warning System
• Active Blind Spot Monitoring System
• Active Cruise Control with Stop Function
• Active Safety Brake
• Collision Risk Alert
NEW PURETECH 130 S&S EAT6
New Citroën C4 Picasso is available with a range of petrol and diesel engines, providing top-level driving pleasure and economy. C4 Picasso is a benchmark for fuel consumption and CO2 emissions for petrol and diesel models with the best-in-class PureTech and BlueHDi engines below:
• C4 Picasso PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual -115g/km of CO2
• C4 Picasso BlueHDi 120 S&S 6-speed manual - 99g/km
• C4 Picasso BlueHDi 120 S&S EAT6 -102g/km
• C4 Picasso BlueHDi 150 S&S 6-speed manual -107g/km
Designed in France and produced at the Vigo plant in Spain, New Citroën C4 Picasso and Grand C4 Picasso will go ‘on sale’ in the UK on 1 September 2016. Order books will open in June.